Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Everything


I was up last night figuring out Facebook and I decided to finally fill out one of those boxes that lists what you do for your "activities". I found myself writing all about Lily and how I take care of her. That's when I realized that I was truly sucked into mommyhood and Lily is the center of my universe. It has been a rough last 6 months with the ups and downs of hormones, battling personalities of parents and baby, and sleepless nights but I can look back and realize how worth it everything has been and how excited I am for the next 6 months. Lily is half-way to her first birthday and I am already missing the day old Lily and the 2 month old Lily, etc. I can now see what other mothers have spoken on when they say that their children have grown up in the blink of an eye. I think of all the mistakes I have already made in the last 6 months and how I can improve to be the best mommy for her in the next 6 months, but I'll never be perfect. I just hope that Lily will make it to her first birthday without any major physical, emotional or psychological damage! I think we can do it...

1 comment:

  1. You're an amazing mom and I love watching you with Lily. I think you can to it too! What a wonderful 6 months we've had. :)

    ReplyDelete